This download is for new users of TRS11 (or users of TRS_QB for TRS8 or TRS9). If you are using TRS_QB for TRS10, use the Update program below.
Download TRS QuickBooks Conduit Program v11.07
To use the QuickBooks Conduit with TRS version 11, you must install this version of TRS_QB, even if you have a previous version of TRS_QB
(for TRS8 or TRS9) installed. This will install TRS_QB to a new folder (c:\program files\TRSQB) and a new Start Menu group (TRS Quickbooks Conduit).
If you are upgrading from the Conduit for TRS8 or TRS9 and want to keep your settings, copy the TRSQB.INI file from the old installation directory to the new one (c:\program files\TRSQB).
TRS Version 11 Users Only
US versions of QuickBooks 2015, 2014, 2013, 2012, 2011, 2010, 2009, 2008, 2007, 2006, 2005, 2004 or 2003 - All except Basic edition
Windows 8, 7, XP/2000
To uninstall software, go to the Windows Control Panel and select "Programs and Features" or "Add/Remove Programs". Select the name of the software from the displayed list and click "Uninstall". Accept all of the default options on all subsequent screens/prompts.
(for users with previous versions of TRS_QB for TRS10 or TRS11 already installed)
Download TRS_QB Update to Version 11.07
- Forced the standard export to send the sales in sale number order to eliminate duplicate sales being exported.
- Improved error message if order exists but has no valid line items.
- Fixed "Transaction must be positive" error.
- Fixed "Invalid Use of Null" error if any of the taxes were null in Group and Standard Export
- Fixed "Invalid Use of Null" error if any of the taxes were null in Single Export
- Make TRS to QB work with TRS 11.09 and later
- Fixed an issue where the "last exported" sale number would not get initialized correctly in some cases.
- Fixed "HRESULT = 3021 (BCD) Either BOF or EOF is True" error when doing group export.
To uninstall an update, go to the Windows Control Panel and select "Programs and Features" or "Add/Remove Programs". Select the name of the update from the displayed list and click "Uninstall". Accept all of the default options on all subsequent screens/prompts.